- Tablers & Books
- NYC Resources
- Past Archive of NYC Book Fairs
The 2013 NYC ANARCHIST BOOK FAIR
What: 7th Annual New York City Anarchist Book Fair
When:Saturday, April 6th, and Sunday, April 7th, 2013
Where: The Clemente Soto Velez Cultural Center
2013 NYC Anarchist Book Fair; Program to Include Publishers and Booksellers, Art Show, Panels and Workshops, Film Festival
New York – Calling allBuilders, Dreamers, Ordinary Folk, Children, Educators, Mythmakers, Students, Parents, Workers, Lawbreakers and Families interested in collective liberation for all!
Whether or not you are one of the above, you should come to the 2013 New York City Anarchist Book Fair, to be held April 6 & 7. For the seventh year in a row, NYC's anarchist community will play host to a weekend of community and collaboration including:
- Two-day long book fair (finally);
- two days of speakers, panels, and workshops; and
- The Annual NYC Anarchist Art and Film Festivals,
We are devoted to building a new society without the state and without capitalism. The 7th Annual New York City Anarchist Book Fair, is a one day expositions of books, zines, pamphlets, art, film/video, and other cultural and political productions of the anarchist community worldwide, on April 6 & 7, 2013, at The Clemente Soto Velez Cultural Center in Manhattan.
The New York City Anarchist Book Fair aims to build a bigger and more vibrant, multigenerational anarchist community in NYC. To this end, we are a kid and family friendly space that will be offering free childcare to book fair goers. NYC has been a center for the anarchist movement for over 150 years, as well as throughout North America and around the world. For more information, please explore our website!
The NYC Anarchist Book Fair in the news and on the Web:
- "The First Annual New York City Anarchist Bookfair - Report, Obituary & Interview" by Daniel. ORGANISE! for revolutionary anarchism, Winter 2007-2008
- "The First Ever New York Anarchist Bookfair!" New York Rat, issue 8
- "Book Fair Unites Anarchists. In Spirit, Anyway." by Colin Moynihan. New York Times, 416/07
- "reportback on nyc anarchist bookfair weekend!" by m (a member of NYC Icarus). Icarus Project's blog, 4/16/07
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org